Use these premium quality seven wooden square shaped plates to play the game of "Pithu" either outdoors or even in your cozy Verandah/Porch
In some purchases, our customers also shared about using these for toddlers for color identification and arranging by size techniques.....
These are handmade and brought from Madhya Pradesh, here the game is called SATOLIA....
- HOW TO PLAY-The game involves 2 teams with a ball and flat stones/wooden blocks. One team will knock down the blocks and will try to restore the pile of blocks while the other team will try to throw the ball at any of the opposing team member. If the throw of the balls hits any of the team member of opposite team before they could restore the pile in their effort as a team. The team being hit looses and next member takes turn, while a point credits to other team. Till the time a team continues to restore the pile before a member is hit by the ball, they continue taking turns and adding points.
- SKILLS DEVELOPED: Concentration, Physical development, team building, and eye coordination, Strategy building and Social skills
- TAKE IT ANYWHERE-Easy to store and carry with 7 blocks with decreasing sizes with the largest block at the bottom and smaller ones up on it forming a pyramid
- HOURS OF FUN & EXCITEMENT-Fun to play with this beautifully handcrafted wooden Lagori/Seven stones set in your outdoor
- IDEAL GIFT, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED-Perfect gift for kids above 5 years as well as adults for a day of gali outdoor game day or a visit to a farm for fun
Gifting ideas, gift for sister, rakhi gift, rakshabandhan gifting, rakshabandhan gift, gift for brother, home décor, handicraft, handmade, premium gifting, gift for mother, house warming gift, friendship day gift, housewarming gift, handmade, birthday gift, Diwali Gift